The Ship Modeler’s Resource
Plans by Bob Read D.M.D.
Titanic CAD Plans is now open and accepting plans orders. Plans orders can only be accepted from the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand. For orders from these countries outside the U.S., go to the Ordering Information page for specific instructions.
Titanic CAD Plans has been launched to provide CAD quality plans of the Olympic class (Olympic, Titanic, Britannic) ships.
- Developed for the ship modeler
- Complete set of plans for Olympic, Titanic, and Britannic
- Olympic – maiden voyage configuration
- Olympic – WWI troop transport configuration
- Titanic – maiden voyage configuration
- Britannic – hospital ship configuration
- Developed over a period of 8 years (2002-2010). All plans are copyright 2010 except H.M.T. Olympic (2013)
- Thoroughly researched using original builders plans from Harland and Wolff as the basis for the plans.
- Plans cover all exterior areas.
- Plans are individually plotted, not copied, to ensure scale fidelity.
- All plans are 1/144 scale. Other scales are available only by custom order. Contact for pricing.
I have written the following articles to address subjects where there has been a lot of speculation. These articles contain my speculations guided by as much evidence as I could muster. The reader can decide for himself whether the evidence supports my conclusions.